PDA

View Full Version : Help with variation form to increase no's! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jeanybeany
23-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Could you please help me!

I have just sent the forms in to increase my numbers if hubby is passed to be my assistant. Well Ofsted have sent me the same form back blank to be filled in before they will consider it. I don't know how to do it any different....just wondered if you could give me some ideas as to what I can put in the action plan etc. I have done the daily routine and listed equipment I have and what I would purchase etc, etc. Finding it difficult because I can't list stuff for children I haven't got in place (wanted to get everything sorted to make sure before I advertised the spaces).

Do you think they have got confussed? I have put loads in thought I had done it well. Perhaps I haven't read the letter right, could not face it today!

Would welcome your thoughts of wisdom :) :thumbsup:

sarah707
23-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Sounds like they are trying to delay things... I understand they are horribly behind with variations at the moment :rolleyes:

jeanybeany
23-09-2009, 08:01 PM
:laughing: Thanks Sarah, I just can't understand it! I suppose I will have to do it again and see what happens-perhaps they spilt coffee on it (lol)!

kingdom
24-09-2009, 07:27 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, I think maybe the form they send you is an updated version that does go into a bit more detail. I rang to chase a bit, after sending both forms, as the date i needed to know by was fast looming and i was starting to get a little bit stressed about it knowing a parent would be without childcare for both children. They were really so helpful and said we are going to look at your case next and to ring back tomorrow. I did and they said it was granted. In all it took about 5 weeks. I must say i was very impressed with how helpful they were on the phone.

jeanybeany
25-09-2009, 06:41 PM
I feel better knowing I am not the only one whos had this done to them. I thought maybe it was because I typed it and printed it off. Going to do it again at the weekend and see what happens :)

JJAY
18-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Could you please help me!

I have just sent the forms in to increase my numbers if hubby is passed to be my assistant. Well Ofsted have sent me the same form back blank to be filled in before they will consider it. I don't know how to do it any different....just wondered if you could give me some ideas as to what I can put in the action plan etc. I have done the daily routine and listed equipment I have and what I would purchase etc, etc. Finding it difficult because I can't list stuff for children I haven't got in place (wanted to get everything sorted to make sure before I advertised the spaces).

Do you think they have got confussed? I have put loads in thought I had done it well. Perhaps I haven't read the letter right, could not face it today!

Would welcome your thoughts of wisdom :) :thumbsup:

I had the same problem. Wanted to up my numbers ready to take on new customers but they want names of all the children, ages and times. I still waiting for mine back, been two weeks now.

loocyloo
21-03-2010, 08:05 PM
I had the same problem. Wanted to up my numbers ready to take on new customers but they want names of all the children, ages and times. I still waiting for mine back, been two weeks now.

i found the form for variations confusing too, but maybe they want to see who you are adding/changing around etc? i was adding extra days for one child, and introducing a sibling into my setting, and that showed within the charts.