PDA

View Full Version : Pushchair recommendations needed!

pirateship
23-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Is there a thread on here somewhere that has pushchair recommendations? I need one for all ages, cheap, easy to push but sturdy/decent.

sweets
23-09-2009, 05:30 PM
hi i have just bought a petite star zia, it was £100 with free footmuff and parasol.

I love it!

it folds up small, its light to push, theres plenty of room for the child and it looks nice.

twinkle3005
23-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Sweets got in before me.

I've got a Petite Star and it's great for all ages. It lies completely back for young babies but has a wide seat so can accomodate toddlers too. It's quite springy and easy to push and when folded fits into my small ford galaxy boot with all the seats in. The only downfall is that it does tip back easier than some buggies if you overload the handles.

Jo

sweets
23-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Sweets got in before me.

I've got a Petite Star and it's great for all ages. It lies completely back for young babies but has a wide seat so can accomodate toddlers too. It's quite springy and easy to push and when folded fits into my small ford galaxy boot with all the seats in. The only downfall is that it does tip back easier than some buggies if you overload the handles.

Jo

just wondering, where do you keep your raincover for the zia?
i find it takes up all the basket, and it wont fold up with it in there! i just know that one day i am going to go out without it and need it!

twinkle3005
27-09-2009, 08:31 AM
I usually keep it in the basket as I don't use it for anything else but sometimes I put it in my changing bag so I don't leave it behind. Mine folds up fine with it in the basket.

Hebs
27-09-2009, 08:33 AM
i had a petite star and loved it

i'm using a first wheels city elite twin at the moment, lovely to push but doesn't fit in the car with all 7 seats up
for the school run in the car i have an obaby twin.

:thumbsup: