PDA

View Full Version : What is the least amount of time you have ..

aly
23-09-2009, 07:52 AM
had your mindees???

Mine are contracted to start at 7.30 and mum has requested I take them to breakfast sometime after 8 as the youngest of the too[ now 7] messes around outside school if they take him for 9.

so usually I have them 7.30 - 8/8.15

today they arrive at 7.50 and I then take them to breakfast club at 8 so had them a total of 10 mins!!! and in that time still managed to make my 4 year old cry :mad:

Ripeberry
23-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Hope you charge her at least £10 a go! Not worth opening your door for 10 mins!

youarewhatyoueat
23-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Thats taking the mick!!!

FussyElmo
23-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I had one once who was constantly late, mindee should have started at 7 never got here before 8. One morning she dropped her off at the end of the road and I walked 5 minutes to school and that was it. When I went on maternity I suggested to mum she would be better of in the breakfast club:)

~Chelle~
23-09-2009, 12:39 PM
had your mindees???

Mine are contracted to start at 7.30 and mum has requested I take them to breakfast sometime after 8 as the youngest of the too[ now 7] messes around outside school if they take him for 9.

so usually I have them 7.30 - 8/8.15

today they arrive at 7.50 and I then take them to breakfast club at 8 so had them a total of 10 mins!!! and in that time still managed to make my 4 year old cry :mad:

Makes you wonder why mum cant just hold on an extra few minutes and take them to breakfast club herself :laughing:

aly
23-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Makes you wonder why mum cant just hold on an extra few minutes and take them to breakfast club herself :laughing:
It was dad that drops off in morning....but yes I know what you mean.

TBH I am seriously thinking of giving them notice as I'm fed up of them arguing with each other as soon as I turn my back. you would think the older one [9] would know better! It's the money at the mo but even that is not much.

madasahatter
23-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I've got one at the moment who comes for 1/2 hour before school and 1/2 hour after, though I do have her full time in the hols.
One of my term time only children came 2 mins before we set off to school yesterday...so I had him for a total of 15 mins.

Blackhorse
23-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I have a before and after schooler..so far she has never come before school as mum still managed to drop her off...but as the place is booked I am charging...and seemingly from next week she will be with me in the mornings too.

in the afternoon she gets picked up at 15.15 from school and mum is at my house around 4ish.

I am charging full fee though as she is taking up a full space...

Zoomie
23-09-2009, 09:03 PM
i have a before schoolie, who is here for 20 mins. 'County' transport picks him up to take him to his school a few miles away.

Mollymop
23-09-2009, 09:06 PM
The least time would be a child I have at the moment who comes about 8 and then we leave for the school run at 8.20 - and is dropped at school at 8.45. Seems like money for nothing and I don't complain about that! ( I charge from 7.30 til 9am and afternoons from 3 til 4.30 but never really have her in afternoons)!! :) :)

ChocolateChip
23-09-2009, 09:31 PM
I have a new after schoolie for an hour every afternoon, but as they have just started activity clubs again on one day I pick her up just after 4.30 and mum is usually walking up the road as we come the other way from school, so about 5 mins!
Also one that comes in the morning (pays the full hour) is never usually here before 8.40, so 5 mins at home, then the 5 min walk to school, then he stands with his friend until they go in (mum is fine with this, he does this with her aswell, bless him, he a sensitive chap who needs his best mate!)

charleyfarley
23-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I had a mindee that went down to 15 mins, once a week :eek: Needless to say I gave notice!!!!!!!

Carol xx

aly
24-09-2009, 11:31 AM
they came at 7.50 again today had had them an extra 5 mins as I couldnt get out of car park lol.

I am seriously thinking of giving notice because when I do have them [7&9] they just cant behave!!