PDA

View Full Version : Completely inspected out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anneriddington
22-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Ofsted came last wednesday, food hygiene this morning and childcare development worker this afternoon (she stayed for 2 hours and was as intense and probing as the ofsted inspection!)

Surely there cant be anyone else to come around - just leave me alone :(

Ofsted went really well and got good with areas of outstanding :jump for joy:

Food hygiene passed well, wont be back for another 3 years :jump for joy:

CDW - wants to come back and take photos of setting thought it was a very good example and "flowed well" rather like the wine here this evening :)

CDW commented she would have preferred to see learning journeys in a scrap book not stuck to printouts and in the childs own learning journey folder but hey its my business and I and my parents like it the way it is. Did feel she would keep going until she found something she could make a comment on, had every piece of paperwork she wanted. :laughing: Only thing I didnt have was a smoke detector check listed, even though they are regularly checked, she wants me to put a column in my fire drill log for testing smoke detector, funny ofsted didnt mention it!!!!!!!!

miffy
22-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Blimey, you must be exhausted! Suppose it's one way to fill your visitor's book :laughing:

Re the smoke detector - I do make a note when I test it and also when I change the batteries - not mandatory but I think it's good practice.

Enjoy your wine

Miffy xx

HomefromHome
22-09-2009, 08:02 PM
omg - well done you!:clapping:
happy drinking!!!!!!:D

Zoomie
22-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Congratulations on the Ofsted result.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Daddy Day Care
22-09-2009, 08:18 PM
At least it should be a while now till your inspected again

Well done on the good :clapping: :clapping:

Gareth
xx

sarah707
22-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Congratulations! :clapping:

And rest for a while now! :D

Twinkles
22-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Right so when will you begin the ' How to pass inspections ' classes ? I'll put my name down :D

RedDragon
23-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Ofsted came last wednesday, food hygiene this morning and childcare development worker this afternoon (she stayed for 2 hours and was as intense and probing as the ofsted inspection!)

Surely there cant be anyone else to come around - just leave me alone :(

Ofsted went really well and got good with areas of outstanding :jump for joy:

Food hygiene passed well, wont be back for another 3 years :jump for joy:

CDW - wants to come back and take photos of setting thought it was a very good example and "flowed well" rather like the wine here this evening :)

CDW commented she would have preferred to see learning journeys in a scrap book not stuck to printouts and in the childs own learning journey folder but hey its my business and I and my parents like it the way it is. Did feel she would keep going until she found something she could make a comment on, had every piece of paperwork she wanted. :laughing: Only thing I didnt have was a smoke detector check listed, even though they are regularly checked, she wants me to put a column in my fire drill log for testing smoke detector, funny ofsted didnt mention it!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh, YOUR Childcare Development worker was exactly like mine!

I was expecting an informal chat about what I had spent my Capital Grant on and from the minute she walked in she was like an OFSTED inspector on a bad day!

It totally spoilt my day and I'm still thinking about it days later.:angry: