PDA

View Full Version : sorry another q on parent packs!!

emmadines
27-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi I have done my policy booklet and am now working on the parent pack for them to take home!

I want to add a form "getting to know you" so that I can have as much info about their child as possible! eg fav toy, pet name for toy (becky calls her dummy...... mummy as she still cant say it properly!

what sort of other questions i could ask???

i dont want to have a hudge parent pack! i plan to put the complaint procedure in, what else??

i just cant think!

any help will be greatful

thanks xxx

mum2two
27-02-2008, 03:43 PM
I do a pack for when contracts are signed, which has a page all about me & my setting, then all my policies, then the complaints procedure, with a copy of the ofsted complaint form, then all the permission forms for them to sign, ie I can take your kid out, in the car, apply suncream, give medication (calpol), and understanding & acceptance of policies.

Then I also have a sheet, it's 2 pages, and it has questions like particular likes & dislikes relating to toys, food, tv etc.

If the child can use toilet, get dressed etc by themselves. Any set mealtimes or naptimes.

Where the child feels most comortable going to sleep, do they need a security blanket, what they're like waking, like to be left, cuddled etc.

I can e-mail you a copy if you like. It gives me a guide then to work from.

Kelly x

angeldelight
27-02-2008, 04:20 PM
If you want to pm your email addy I can send you something

Angel xx

emmadines
27-02-2008, 05:00 PM
awwww ty xxx