PDA

View Full Version : Just had an inquiry

anneriddington
27-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Most of the local childminders are complaing about how quiet things are at the moment. Im lucky that Im full (as full as I want to be 2 two yrs and 1 three yr Mon-Fri)

Just had a phone call from a lady want three day for a 6 month old.

Told her that I was full at the moment and gave her a few other numbers to try but always cheers me up when you get a call. I must be advertising in the right places to get the contacts:clapping:

Strangely though the lady was returning to work on Monday - does seem a little late in the day to start sorting out childcare - no time for settling in:(

Banana
27-02-2008, 02:37 PM
That is leaving it late isnt it!!

Nice to know you are being noticed though!!

xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
27-02-2008, 02:41 PM
At least you are getting phone calls, but like you say that is very late leaving it to find cover.

Lorraine xx

Teresa
27-02-2008, 02:44 PM
well thats one is oppersite to 1 of 2 i had today. a mum called to ask about a place for here baby that is due in july but would not want a space till jan 09.

anneriddington
27-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Not wishing to try to outdo you in the pre booking of places Teresa but one of my current mindees parents asked my is they looked to have a baby in November would I have a space next year - get a life - get pregnant first:laughing:

Spangles
27-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow! And I thought I liked to prepare in advance!

sarah707
27-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Fingers crossed Anne...! I wonder if she's been let down elsewhere? That would explain the rush I suppose! :D

Annie_T
27-02-2008, 07:13 PM
defo a bit late to sort chilminders really, id want do it few months ahead of going bk to work, so my child could get to know oyu etc,
and good that your getting noticed hun

LittleMissSparkles
29-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Not wishing to try to outdo you in the pre booking of places Teresa but one of my current mindees parents asked my is they looked to have a baby in November would I have a space next year - get a life - get pregnant first:laughing:

OMG that is just ridiculous !