PDA

View Full Version : for a monday it has been great

daisyboo1980
21-09-2009, 09:03 PM
hi
i normally hate mondays and since starting childminding they are very busy but i think touch wood i have got into a bit of a routine, had a great day then my phil and ted double buggy arrived i was like a child at x mas . i thought it couldnt get any better, then one of my parents asked for a chat i was alittle worried as their child is shy and sensitive they recently moved him from a nursery he barely spoke in there now i cant get him to stop lol they wanted to ask if i had a place for their youngest 18mths and could they add a extra day i was so please i near did a dance so thats me full apart from a friday and to be honest im not going to fill it im happy with my easy friday
wat a great monday i hope everyone had a good one
xx:)

Demonjill
21-09-2009, 09:28 PM
That does sound like a fab day - cant be Monday can it? lol

Enjoy your Phil n Teds too he he:thumbsup:

charliegee
21-09-2009, 10:29 PM
hi
i normally hate mondays and since starting childminding they are very busy but i think touch wood i have got into a bit of a routine, had a great day then my phil and ted double buggy arrived i was like a child at x mas . i thought it couldnt get any better, then one of my parents asked for a chat i was alittle worried as their child is shy and sensitive they recently moved him from a nursery he barely spoke in there now i cant get him to stop lol they wanted to ask if i had a place for their youngest 18mths and could they add a extra day i was so please i near did a dance so thats me full apart from a friday and to be honest im not going to fill it im happy with my easy friday
wat a great monday i hope everyone had a good one
xx:)

haha - I'm a buggy holic I would love Phil and Teds!! you must be thrilled with a new one!! sounds like you had fab day and how lovely you have your week sorted with a nice free friday for a long weekend - sounds perfect to me :)

x

angeldelight
22-09-2009, 06:06 AM
Glad to hear you had a good day

Hope it continues for the rest of the week

Angel xx

Roseolivia
22-09-2009, 08:09 AM
That's great news. Hope you have a great week.