PDA

View Full Version : Loosing all my mindees

Lily Grace
20-09-2009, 06:56 PM
One little girl is leaving at xmas as her mum is have a baby. My other mindee's mum is pregnant but she isn't sure when she will go on maturnity leave but it will probably be around Jan or Feb. These are the only mindees I have and there is no work around. I have a couple of after schoolers but they are term time only. I really need to advertise, I have put adds on childcare.co.uk and I will need to get some business cards and give them out to mums at the toddler groups. What else can I do?

mississmoomoo
20-09-2009, 07:08 PM
One little girl is leaving at xmas as her mum is have a baby. My other mindee's mum is pregnant but she isn't sure when she will go on maturnity leave but it will probably be around Jan or Feb. These are the only mindees I have and there is no work around. I have a couple of after schoolers but they are term time only. I really need to advertise, I have put adds on childcare.co.uk and I will need to get some business cards and give them out to mums at the toddler groups. What else can I do?

You should print out some flyers stating what you have available, and post them in your local area.

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
20-09-2009, 07:42 PM
we have a large industrial estate with lots of offices in them. Ive got most of my mindees from popping my card on their notice board

The Juggler
21-09-2009, 06:22 AM
meantime, see if there is anything going at local pre-schools. also make sure your local children's centres know you, and know you have vacancies - they are great at making parent recommendations.

little daisies
21-09-2009, 08:17 AM
i have t-shirts advertising my buisness all car signs, put leaflets up at the doctors, dentists anywhere where parents and children may go

Alibali
21-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Let everyone you know aware of the fact you have vacancies, most of mine are from word of mouth.

Lily Grace
21-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all the ideas, I didn't sleep much last night thinking about but I will see if the local pre-school need any vacancies as my little boy is starting there in Jan.