PDA

View Full Version : nursery children

zillervalley
19-09-2009, 08:28 PM
I curently have

7mths old 9am till 6pm mon, tues , wed

2yr old 8am till 4.30 tues , wed

then i have two children at nursery

Child 1 arrives to me at 7-45 till 12-30 then to nursery and i pick him up till 5pm
mon.tues,wed

Child 2 attends nursery on the morning and i pick up at 11-45 wed till 4pm, thurs, fri till 3pm

child one mam has agreed to put mindee in for lunches and that is 11-45 on the wed to help as he overlaps with child two on lunch time

hope you are following this lol

so my question is on wednesday tea time between 3-30 and 4pm the nursery children are with me together, do i apply for a variation for this?

miffy
19-09-2009, 08:39 PM
If I understand you correctly you will have 4 children under 5 on a wednesday from whatever time you collect child 1 from nursery until 4pm when child 2 goes home so yes you will definitely need a variation to cover this unless you can arrange for child 2 to be picked up earlier so there is no overlap.

Miffy xx

pinklady
19-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm sure someone more qualified will be along to answer your question :blush: but I'm pretty sure you will have to ask for a variation as the nursery children are under 5 even if it's only for 30 mins :rolleyes: I've just applied for a variation for 3hours on a monday.

pinklady
19-09-2009, 08:40 PM
If I understand you correctly you will have 4 children under 5 on a wednesday from whatever time you collect child 1 from nursery until 4pm when child 2 goes home so yes you will definitely need a variation to cover this unless you can arrange for child 2 to be picked up earlier so there is no overlap.

Miffy xx

I think we overlapped our posts!

miffy
19-09-2009, 08:51 PM
I think we overlapped our posts!

At least we both got the same answer! :laughing:

Miffy xx