PDA

View Full Version : at last an inquiry

kellym3
18-09-2009, 12:51 PM
:clapping: yippee at last had phone message monday with regards to b&a school 5 days 2 boys 5/8 different school to mine :( so rung mum back asap said that if the school was willing to hold them for 10 mins till i get there i would b able to do it. she rang back wed said school was ok to do that:clapping: so she coming round tues after school :clapping: fingers x. if i take them on the 5yo is in my numbers and i have a girl 7 starting b/a school on 28,9 so that will be me totaly full b/a school with nothing in the day unless some1 wants part time between 9.30 and 2.30/3 not that il complane i have waited soooo long. (aparently the nursary are finishing doing b/a schoolers that is why she looking) but wat do 8 yo boys like doing my dd is only 5 so most off my stuff amed at that age and under.

miffy
18-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Sounds good - hope it all works out for you!

Miffy xx

jellytot
18-09-2009, 12:54 PM
:clapping: :clapping: good luck :clapping: :clapping:

Tatjana
18-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Great news:thumbsup: Hope she signs up asap!

xx

helenlc
18-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Great news.:thumbsup:

8 yr old boys like all sorts - football, Lego, Knex, video games. If they come with Mum when she comes to see you, ask him what things he likes. Otherwise, have an About Me form ready for her to take with her and return to you before he starts.

gegele
18-09-2009, 05:41 PM
building stuff, mecano, bricks, books, football, run around...actually likes to go and join in with 5yrs olds
;)

Tam's Tribe
18-09-2009, 05:43 PM
:clapping: Good Luck . . . I hope it all works out OK!!!

ChocolateChip
18-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Hope it all works out well for you, well done!
Mine like all of the above also cooking- making their own pizza, sausage rolls, in the hols we did cheese biscuits and the boys wanted to experiment and cut their handprints out of the dough, my son has a boys cookbook.
Art and craft like junk modellling, paper mache, making masks- all sorts of winter topics like fireworks, bonfires, rockets, space etc, they might like to follow.
Making dens (inside or out), pretend camping, general outdoor stuff like parks and tree climbing.
Games like top trumps, uno, board games, 'paper and pencil' games like hangman, battleships, consequences, noughts and crosses, also board games, I tend to buy the cheaper and mini versions to save space!
Spy games like making up codes and secret trails and messages using leaves, twigs, stones or chalking symbols, etc.
They also still love to play with the toddler toys, wooden trains, toy cars etc if you have any, and every now and then we have a 'cinema night' as a treat with a dvd and popcorn, but only if they've been good!
Hope that gives you some ideas, have fun!:)

Demonjill
18-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats fab! Fingers x it all goes well :thumbsup:

cher25
18-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Excellent. Hope it goes well for you . :)

kellym3
22-09-2009, 01:54 PM
:crying: :angry: :crying: had phone call just now mum not coming tonight got her self sorted with a friend, aaaaahhh a FRIEND dont know who it is ,soooo ticked off thought i was getting somewere at last what a big come down so looking faward to it:angry: :angry: