View Full Version : help needed please

18-09-2009, 09:17 AM
My hubby has decided that he would like to become my assistant.

What would he have to do and what courses would he need to go on.


Would he be able to register as a childminder in his own right and work at the same address as me

I dont want to phone afsted and ask them cause im scared they will come and visit:eek:

little daisies
18-09-2009, 09:24 AM
my partner had to have a crb check that was it to be my assistant i did however have to have my registration certificate changed for the increase of children i could have when working with an assistant i also got parents to sign a form saying that they give thier permission for thier child to be left with my assistant at certain times to cover school runs etc

little daisies
18-09-2009, 09:25 AM
i forgot to say that he has now become a registered childminder in his own right, he had to do the same process we had to ie, icp, first aid course