PDA

View Full Version : Its September and ...

amirose
17-09-2009, 07:55 PM
the first daddy long legs has appeared :panic:

Jade (my dog) is now bouncing off the walls trying to kill it :clapping:

All I hear for the whole of September is zzzzzzz (daddy long legs) woof bang crash howl (dog launching over the sofa to kill it missing and colliding with the wall LOL)

katickles
17-09-2009, 08:20 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't let Angel know ;)

Tiger Lilly
17-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I have just watched my kitten eat one!!!!! I hope she keeps it up. LOL.xx:laughing:

Demonjill
17-09-2009, 08:28 PM
lol

no DONT tell Angel:panic: :panic:

Lincsminder
17-09-2009, 08:43 PM
my house has been full of them for weeks, i can see 3 now just in my small study.

sarah707
17-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Noooo! I don't like them either. :panic:

sophiestars
17-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh no I HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Mollymop
17-09-2009, 09:03 PM
I like them, they are cute - bless them! floating here and there, and all innocent! ha.

we usually have them in the summer round here. I haven't seen any for a few weeks, thought they had all died

PixiePetal
17-09-2009, 09:04 PM
I would rather them any day than the dirty great spider I came down to this morning, trying to hide its self beside the fridge, ready to make a leap at me :panic:

I was alone and dealt with it all by myself :D grabbed it in a wad of kitchen roll squeezed and chucked it in the bin - then nearly threw up :blush:

Daddy long legs I can cope with better :)

Is Angel in hiding now they have arrived?!

Mollymop
17-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Awww bless jen, he was hiding cos he was scared of you - he just knew you were gonna kill him. Poor spider, bet his wife and kids are missing him

HAha

I hate the bleeders too. One large one ran under me legs a few nights ago and was in such a panic that he even tried to "cowabunga" down my stairs - go t him in the end and he ended up flushed down the loo wrapped up in toilet roll. RIP - scarey spider

daisyboo1980
17-09-2009, 09:10 PM
my nephew dragged me to a window and pointed to a daddy longlegs and then said theres mummy longlegs wheres me longlegs made me smile all day when i kept seeing them at the window

MarpleJollytots
17-09-2009, 09:32 PM
I am ABSOLUTLEY terrified of them.Im not joking.Its the legs !!Those gangley,flappy UUUUURG things.Fly at your face, get stuck in your hair.I cant control myself i go totally crazy.Mum said when i was little i would get so upset it would make me sick.My 5 year old step daughter to be is great,she very carefully picks them up and puts them outside rolling her eyes as if to ask what all the fuss is about!!!!Has anyone ever tried flushing them down the toilet ??? THEY COME BACK !!! 100 and one ways to kill a Daddy long legs................. any ideas.Lets start a list. Number one : Spray them mid flight with hairspray and freeze their legs. Whos next with number two ????

Twinkles
17-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Not the Floaters !!!! :eek:

Actually I think they're quite cute too. And spiders.

Can't stand frogs though :panic: