PDA

View Full Version : wow! what a day!!!

LeeAnn
17-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Jeez is it just me?? LOL do you all have days where no one gets along?? Everyone wants to be first, everyone wants the same toy. No one wants to listen! Everyone wants to be the oldest, biggest, bestest!

Honestly I wasn't sure I'd make it through the day! Then the mum of the last mindee to be collected got stuck at the bank and was 30 mins late :panic: :panic: so my agony was prolonged haha but by that time I had given up and we just had music blasting out and we were dancing and playing instruments , my dancing slightly more manic than everyone elses ;) but it did release the tension! LOL

Now DH is bringing in the washing , while DD plays happily beside him (oh sure now she is happy, where is the troll that was here all day! ;) :laughing: ) and I have just downed, I mean slowly sipped a glass of rose with ice :laughing:

oh well at least it's Friday and I don't have to do it all again tomorrow.

What?? It's not Friday!! :panic: :panic:

sarah707
17-09-2009, 05:14 PM
:laughing: I thought it was Wednesday before! :eek:

Enjoy your 2nd glass of wine ... :D

margimum
17-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Pmsl:laughing: :laughing:
Enjoy the wine, but think of your head in the morning. :cool:

Alibali
17-09-2009, 05:20 PM
I've had a busy one too, think I'll join you in a wee glass of wine:thumbsup:

Winnie
17-09-2009, 05:25 PM
I had one of those days on tuesday:( but thankfully they are rare. Dancing is a brill way of coping and always cheers me up :clapping:

Lady Haha
17-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Aww, sorry to hear you had such a bad day!!! I've just had a good one, but the bad ones do happen too!!!!

I kept thinking it was Wednesday today!

LeeAnn
17-09-2009, 05:34 PM
OMG Please don't tell me it actually is Wednesday??

I have the same mix of kids tomorrow too. Am going to have to do a lot of prep tonight so I can just go from one thing to the next to keep up with them!

I did manage to tire out the wee one though, we went on a big long nature walk , so when Dad came to collect her she was wiped! :clapping:

uf353432
17-09-2009, 05:40 PM
So relieved that i'm not the only one with children who want to be first, biggest, bestest etc. I have my DD telling mindee she doesn't like him, won't share anything etc. pushing and shoving him. Mindee retaliating by being my parrot and when I correct DD behaviour he copies. Tell mindee dd already has a mum and I don't need his 'help'. This is turn winds DD up because bossy people don't like being bossed around lol! Groan - still tommorrow IS Friday and its 4 days before I have to be a referee again since DD has a soft spot for Mon and Tues mindees and is perfect angel :)

LeeAnn
17-09-2009, 05:49 PM
yep sounds exactly like my DD and mindee :rolleyes: