PDA

View Full Version : Maize

PixiePetal
17-09-2009, 03:25 PM
To go with our harvest theme.
I punched all the yellow dots out of thin card with my own fair hands.:)

Allie
17-09-2009, 03:32 PM
what a nice idea, I may copy you as I am growing corn on the cob just outside of the playroom

Allie

sarah707
17-09-2009, 03:33 PM
That looks brilliant! :D

cherry
17-09-2009, 03:37 PM
What a great idea :)

FussyElmo
17-09-2009, 04:22 PM
fabulous:thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
17-09-2009, 04:30 PM
To go with our harvest theme.
I punched all the yellow dots out of thin card with my own fair hands.:)

Can u punch me some please? and send in envelope??? im sooo not gunna be good when it coems to crafts, i really couldnt be bothered to sit and do that, does look fab tho well done :clapping:

Gareth
xx

PixiePetal
17-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Can u punch me some please? and send in envelope??? im sooo not gunna be good when it coems to crafts, i really couldnt be bothered to sit and do that, does look fab tho well done :clapping:

Gareth
xx

Just print a pic from google images, tissue paper scraps on the husks and lots of dots sprinkled on the glue that child spread. Effective I thought :)

I love the crafty side of minding. You will be fine, get lots of ideas from the forum :thumbsup:

PM your address and I will send you some dots, I have some left! Not open to any other people, don't want to spend another evening doing them!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carol
17-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks for sharing your photo might have a go at punching some yellow dots out over the weekend or might ask my dad to do some for me he loves helping out with my crafts

Carol xxxx

miffy
17-09-2009, 09:13 PM
That looks great

Thanks for sharing the idea

Miffy xx

Carol
21-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Just bought a big bag of yellow split peas saves punching thousands of holes out, and doing craft at toddlers tomorrow.

Thanks
Carol xx

Daddy Day Care
21-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Just print a pic from google images, tissue paper scraps on the husks and lots of dots sprinkled on the glue that child spread. Effective I thought :)

I love the crafty side of minding. You will be fine, get lots of ideas from the forum :thumbsup:

PM your address and I will send you some dots, I have some left! Not open to any other people, don't want to spend another evening doing them!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a STAR you are :D PM sent

Gareth
xx

Polly2
22-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Thats not fair Gareth :crying: how come blokes always manage to get things done for them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: