PDA

View Full Version : Childminder with Vacancies in Livingston, West Lothian

samgeordie
17-09-2009, 11:56 AM
My name is Samantha and Im a registered childminder in the Eliburn area of Livingston.

I have 2 vacancies available and can offer full time/part time places and also after school care (Peel Primary pick up). I offer a friendly, safe and homely environment for your child, we do lots of activities, trips to the park, toddler groups and my own daughter who has just started school loves having lots of playmates.

I have recently had my first care commission inspection and was awarded an excellent grade 5. I have completed many courses including first aid, child protection, child development and also have a degree in food science and nutrition of which I have completed work with childrens diets/health. I have previously been a working mother using a childminder, so understand all the stresses involved of finding the right childcare and hope to make the transition as easy as possible.

Please contact myself through the forum or by e-mail samgeordie@hotmail.com if you want to discuss your childcare requirements further:)