PDA

View Full Version : i want a new double buggy

daisyboo1980
17-09-2009, 11:14 AM
hi
just been out in town with my o baby side by side double buggy and i hate it . i have a 3 wheeler double but cant have all my seats up which i need to have . i want a new double buggy :) my wonderful boyfriends says no as ive got 2 doubles and a single but i need it lol i will get rid off the o baby one
i do like the look of the phil and ted and i remember someone asking if the fit behind the seats of a grand scenic cant remember what the answer was.
wat buggy would u all recommend that is a dream to push and can fit behind my boot seats

thank u

youarewhatyoueat
17-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Lots of people love the phil and teds but I'm not keen as I like the side by side, I have a 3 wheeler for cross country and a mamas and papas pulse plus which was reduced on boots.com and got points as well. I really love it to push, but perhaps worth a visit to a pram shop to try, can I come plzzzz:laughing:

helenlc
17-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Hebs has the Grand Scenic and her P & T fits in with all the seats up.

I have a Ford Galaxy and the P & T fits in with all the seats up.

I had a Macalaren Twin techno before and this didnt fit in my boot space.

I like the P & T as some days I need a single and some days a double. With this one, I have both in the same thing and dont need to carry (and store) a seperate single and double.

Annie_T
17-09-2009, 12:38 PM
i just won a double on ebay hehe

i already have one but it not complete and the rain cover sits on front baby head lol :blush:

so i giving it to my mate who really needs one as her double broke.

just waiting to go get my new one hehe

sell on on ebay hun - what ive done with one of my sinlgles .. it horrid to push x

Helen79
17-09-2009, 12:50 PM
I've had a lot of double pushchairs & the only one I would use now is a Jane Powertwin. The handle height is adjustable, a buggy board will fit on & its so light to push & steer.
I actually really liked the mamas & papas twin aria as it was the lightest but it wouldn't fit through the front door.

The Juggler
17-09-2009, 12:52 PM
A friend had the o'baby side by side - it is really heavy! I've had maclaren and chico side by sides and they are so light and easy to push. I'm not a tandem fan though so others might recommend a better tandem type.

Shar
17-09-2009, 12:59 PM
I love my "Marco Sky L" it's east to push, steer and I can use a Buggypod if I need it on the side. It will not fit in my Zafira's boot with all 7 seats in use so I am looking to get a Previa soon. I need, I need, I need............:laughing:

daisyboo1980
17-09-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks all think i'll have to talk nicely to the boyfriend abt the phil and ted lol