PDA

View Full Version : Last nights Network meeting

Monkey1
17-09-2009, 05:21 AM
was taken by Ross Bayley, author and creator of Beat babbies. Anyone heard of her? She was fantastic!:clapping: I know she travels all over the country into schools and doing workshops. Would highly recommend if you get chance to go along to one! Her resources were fantastic and she gave us loads of ideas, can't wait to show the children what i have bought!:blush:

www.educationalpublications.com

Pipsqueak
17-09-2009, 06:15 AM
oh lucky you:thumbsup: I have been on one of her seminars and she is fantastic. I found her very insprirational:clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
17-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Oh wow wish I was there I love her articles in magazines! :D

julie w
17-09-2009, 07:10 AM
I wish my network meetings could have someone like that there. In my last meeting we had to stand in a circle holding hands and singing. I was cringing with embarrassment,:o lol

grindal
17-09-2009, 07:13 AM
I wish my network meetings could have someone like that there. In my last meeting we had to stand in a circle holding hands and singing. I was cringing with embarrassment,:o lol

OMG, I have just joined our network and have my first meeting on Saturday. I hope I am not expected to do anything like that. When we had to do things like that on School INSET days I would always need the loo, or have an urgent phone call about the kids :laughing: