PDA

View Full Version : Knives

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
16-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi guys

Does anyone know where i can get some childrens safety knives from, ones suitable for them to cut fruits etc with

thanku

PixiePetal
16-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I got some with the tesco vouchers :thumbsup:

I think Pampered Chef do them, not sure how you get pampered chef, they are like a tupperware party!

sweets
16-09-2009, 07:45 PM
the ones in the ikea pack of cutlery are great for kids to use as they are slightly serrated. they are in plastic in really bright colours. think they come in a set of 4 knives, forks and spoons. they are only about £1 a pack too!

Bargain:)

Twinkles
16-09-2009, 07:46 PM
the ones in the ikea pack of cutlery are great for kids to use as they are slightly serrated. they are in plastic in really bright colours. think they come in a set of 4 knives, forks and spoons. they are only about £1 a pack too!

Those are the ones I use too. :thumbsup:

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
16-09-2009, 07:53 PM
thats handy im going to ikea this weekend

little miss chatterbox
16-09-2009, 08:54 PM
i use pampered chef ones you can get them off ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pampered-Chef-My-Safe-Cutter-Toddler-Child-Kids-Knife_W0QQitemZ110434923181QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_H ome_Garden_Kitchen_Cutlery_PP?hash=item19b66f32ad&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

miffy
16-09-2009, 08:59 PM

I've got some of those too!

Ikea also do some smaller stainless steel knives for kids - nice but much more expensive than the plastic ones

Miffy xx

Sally G
16-09-2009, 09:02 PM

yes i use those ones!

The Juggler
17-09-2009, 07:13 AM
I got some with the tesco vouchers :thumbsup:

I think Pampered Chef do them, not sure how you get pampered chef, they are like a tupperware party!

someone on the forum is a rep for pampered chef. she recently posted 4 down to me. going to look up her details for you. I pm'd her. pm me if I forget and it'll give me kick up the bottom to check it out. she might see your post anyhow.