PDA

View Full Version : trains and buses!!!!!

tammerisk
16-09-2009, 04:00 PM
what do they say about trains and buses wait around forever for one then three turn up at once

well i have had no kids now for about a month not really to worried but wanting to work

and the last two days have had 5 people ring or message or knock on my door asking about child minding places!!!!

signed one little one up last week started today only one day a week
have another another day a week

but it all good

Princess Sara
16-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Glad to hear it's all looking up again Em! Mark's overtime won't last forever! If I get any I'll pass them your way, but you're not having my 3mo starter. :littleangel:

x x x

tammerisk
17-09-2009, 07:32 AM
it ok i don't need her i got a 5 month old of my own now!!!!!!!!!to start in dec

ner ner ner!!!!!!!!!!

thank you and i will do the same with you hopefully mum should get some work to if they hurry up with her crbs and my varation!!!!!!

tammerisk
17-09-2009, 07:32 AM
it ok i don't need her i got a 5 month old of my own now!!!!!!!!!to start in dec

ner ner ner!!!!!!!!!!

thank you and i will do the same with you hopefully mum should get some work to if they hurry up with her crbs and my varation!!!!!!

mark over time looking like it going to stop very soon they taken on 3 more people and 1 more in the department he works in