PDA

View Full Version : Leaflet Drop

Clever Clogs
26-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi again

Have been looking through some posts on advertising and was thinking of doing a 'leaflet drop' like some others have done. Just wanted to check - was it houses in your area you done this too or was it places such as libraries, shops etc?

Still awaiting certificate to come through this week but no harm in advertising now I suppose.

p.s. Starting to find a wee bit time now got policies etc out the road so promise will be polite and reply to other posts - can't keep taking all the info and advice and not returning any (although with no experience yet may not be worth much).

thanks in advance

tracey

avril
26-02-2008, 08:40 PM
I know childminders in my area have done door to door leafleting, I personally have put adverts in shop windows some charge some don't and I have had feed back from them Good luck

Avril x

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I would put them here there and everywhere to be honest

It is not going to hurt is it and could get you that call

Good luck Tracey keep us posted

Angel xx

Heaven Scent
26-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Go girl put them wherever you can think of it does no harm.

Celine

elaineg
26-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Keep a load in your bag so you can give them to people when you are out and about, doesnt hurt to mention to everyone your a childminder and give them a leaflet. They may know someone who they can pass it on to.

love Elaine XX

miffy
26-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Good luck hope it's successful for you

Miffy xx

sarah707
26-02-2008, 09:40 PM
When I had vacancies I had a load of cards in my bag and when i was anywhere near children's groups, toddlers, schools etc I handed them out.

Good luck! :D

Annie_T
27-02-2008, 09:26 AM
any leaflet drop is fine, libary etc noticeboards would be good idea as parent always there with children

door to door in your area & hand out leaflets on street (do 1hr max otherwise you get bored/fed up etc) is a good way for sure (i did these when i worked as a party organiser but thats another story)