PDA

View Full Version : Help please- which area ?

Muffin
16-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi all,

lo nearly 4 years was playing with salt dough and alphabet cutters. She picked out 4 letters from her name, what area does this come under?

After that she chose a large alphabet floor puzzle, propped the lid up and managed to complete it by using the picture as a guide (first time she has ever sat and completed a puzzle of any sort) What area and what next?
Any ideas gratefully received.

Thank you

rainbowmummy
16-09-2009, 12:52 PM
I'd say picking the letters was CLL (mainly literacy) - can s/he form the letters with a pencil? or staying with playdough see if s/he can cut out a person shape and make things to dress it suitable for different weather (Hope that makes sense it does in my head :p )

and

Doing a jigsaw was PSRN. Moving on to more complex designs and more pieces and then maybe looking at patterns on other things eg plants/trees or animals and finding some the same.

but I could be wrong :)

sarah707
16-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I'd say picking the letters was CLL (mainly literacy) - can s/he form the letters with a pencil? or staying with playdough see if s/he can cut out a person shape and make things to dress it suitable for different weather (Hope that makes sense it does in my head :p )

and

Doing a jigsaw was PSRN. Moving on to more complex designs and more pieces and then maybe looking at patterns on other things eg plants/trees or animals and finding some the same.

but I could be wrong :)

that's what I would have said :D

Muffin
17-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Thank you for the replies