PDA

View Full Version : anyone know a good moviemaking program to put childrens albums on to cd

Ben10mad
16-09-2009, 10:35 AM
hiya i want to put childrens pictures on to cd with background music and special effects/ slide show.
do any of you know a good FREE site.
thanks

oakie dokie
16-09-2009, 10:44 AM
i used the one already on pc, i also added title and placed pictures under 6 eyfs areas of learning (ofsted very impressed) i told her i had a presentation i would like to show her and it was very important that she sees it, at the end when i showed her, she said we should of just put this on instead of spending 5 hours on inspection:laughing:

HomefromHome
16-09-2009, 12:14 PM
i used the one already on pc, i also added title and placed pictures under 6 eyfs areas of learning (ofsted very impressed) i told her i had a presentation i would like to show her and it was very important that she sees it, at the end when i showed her, she said we should of just put this on instead of spending 5 hours on inspection:laughing:

omg what an ace idea - that with sef and mrs inspector can be out the door in 30 min!!!!!! pmsl:clapping:

candy cat
16-09-2009, 12:19 PM
We just did one a few weeks ago old photos with music for parents anniversary.We used i think movie maker??....will ask partner later .

katickles
16-09-2009, 01:06 PM
I use picturebox - is that any good??

candy cat
16-09-2009, 08:43 PM
hi! yep we used windows movie maker and was really easy to do cx

carebear25
17-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Wat a brilliant idea may do this for. Xmas gifts x

singlewiththree
18-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Can you use this to put mpeg or video on to a separate one?

I did my home dvd ages ago but computer wouldn't take it and ex bF who did it for me has now gone. I think he used Pinacle but I don't have it now.

specks4
18-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi

I do this every year for my daughter then give to family, i use programe called ulead, its great.

you can goggle it and download a free version from website