PDA

View Full Version : So ... What designs are you doing for your "Cauliflower Cards"?

Stanfield
16-09-2009, 08:38 AM
I have just recieved my pack to create my Christmas cards from "Cauliflower cards" ... I am looking for inspiration on what designs to do that would look really special, as I have a range of ages (including my own) 5months, 15months, 2 1/2 , and 4 years old I was thinking of doing somthing with handprints .... but really wanted it to look different and not just like another children's christmas card ... the wow factor!

What are you all doing?:)

Chatterbox Childcare
16-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Not sure what this is. More information please?

Stanfield
16-09-2009, 09:44 AM
There is a post on here somewhere for this company "cauliflower cards" where you can create an A4 picture / collage etc and send it off to the company to have them made into Chrsitmas cards. They are reasonably priced for us and you can sell them on at a pound extra to parents to make a bit of money too!!!

Really great idea, I will look for post later ....

Hebs
16-09-2009, 09:53 AM
i have my pack too, dunno what to do design wise, was just going to let the kids draw a few pictures

Stanfield
16-09-2009, 11:47 AM
http://www.cauliflowercards.co.uk/xmas.html This is a link to the actual website.

Stanfield
16-09-2009, 11:52 AM
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=40699&highlight=christmas

And this is the link to the origenal post.

It's a small world
16-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Thinking of doing reindeer.....foot print for face..and hand prints for antlers....
or Father Xmas with hand print...fingers pointing down these will then represent the beard. Can I ask about the prices? On order form states £5.50 then on form for us states £4.50...What do you do anout the pound..noticed on back of cards mentions about charities or help towards School etc..what does everyone do about this???

Stanfield
16-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I am just charging the price I will be charged, I am not adding the extra pound as I dont have many mindees and would not be worht it so just explaining to parents about it really. Think on the back it will still say the same and your business name, but the parnets will know if you explain.
Or you could donate the extra pound to a charity which you would name, ACTUALly, I may do this instead, donate to a childrens cause ...

I like the reindeer idea!!!:thumbsup: Could be messy , love it:p

It's a small world
16-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I am just charging the price I will be charged, I am not adding the extra pound as I dont have many mindees and would not be worht it so just explaining to parents about it really. Think on the back it will still say the same and your business name, but the parnets will know if you explain.
Or you could donate the extra pound to a charity which you would name, ACTUALly, I may do this instead, donate to a childrens cause ...

I like the reindeer idea!!!:thumbsup: Could be messy , love it:p

Did the reindeer pics with my sons last xmas and made into house decoration...really good think it will go down well. We are doing ours next week....:clapping: Thanks for the advice

FussyElmo
16-09-2009, 03:28 PM
The older children are designing their cards now and are helping the lo's. We have snowman, trees, angels, peppa pig and I have done a naivity scene.

Children are having great fun so worth it!!!

jeanybeany
16-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Can't wait for mine to come:(

babs
19-09-2009, 02:54 PM
ive just ordered mine. cant make my mind up if its goin to be me thats excited at doin them or the kids :laughing:

LittleMissSparkles
20-09-2009, 09:59 AM
if you click on the gallery tab theres loads of ideas there thats others have already done x