PDA

View Full Version : Space available Hampton Peterborough

rachel2009
15-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi I am an Oftsed registered childminder. I have a paedeatric first aid certificate, I have completed unit 1 of the CASHE level 3 diploma in homebased childcare, and I have a local EYFS workshop. I am also a NCMA member.

I live in Hampton Hargate, I have 1 son who is 5 and attends the local school.

I currently look after 1 child aged 14months full time and I currently have 1 full time or 2 part time spaces available.

Please send me a message if interested.

Thanks

Rachel

Rachel1974
24-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Hello

I live in Hampton Hargate and am looking for part-time care for my son who will be 8 months in the beginning of March (when I return to work). I also have a 5 year old son who attends Hargate School. The care may also include a drop off and a pick up from the school if possible.

Anyway, I am new to the site, but assume you will receive an e-mail to let you know you have a message from me and I therefore hope to hear from you soon, where we can discuss this in further detail.

Thanks

Rachel

JGordon
04-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi
I just wanted to make an initial enquiry as I am looking for child minder from September 2010 for my little boy Archie who will be 14 months. It would be for Tues, Weds and Thurs, 9.00 - 3pm. I am only looking for a term time child minder as I work in a school. I live in Hampton Hargate so ideally looking for a child minder based here. Is it too soon to know if you will have a vacancy?
Many Thanks, Jadine Gordon

Marshmallow
11-03-2010, 05:59 PM
:clapping:

Hi. I am currently going through the Ofsted Inspection, etc, and will therefore have vacancies in Hampton, for full and part time Children from the end of July.
Collect from or taking to the Hampton schools can arranged.
I am very flexible and can accomodate shift workers, with pleasure.

If you would like to speak with me please contact me via the forum :thumbsup: :thumbsup: