PDA

View Full Version : oh no my pre-registration visit has been cancelled

samgeordie
26-02-2008, 05:45 PM
got a message on my phone to say that due to a bereavement the lady that was due to visit me tomorrow has had to cancel, once she is back at work she will reschedule.

I know its not nice for her but I hope she isn't off too long as I was all prepared and just want to get on with it now. I have my pre-registration training over the next 2 sundays so i guess it will be good to do that before i get my visit and the fire brigade are coming next week too.

crazybones
26-02-2008, 05:47 PM
:( Oh poor you. Glad you can look on the bright side. :D

Annie x

sarah707
26-02-2008, 06:18 PM
You might be able to pick up some tips on your course to help with the pre-reg anyway... so might be no bad thing!

Has your CRB gone off? Sometimes inspectors take them away with them and if you're sitting on it an extra couple of weeks it will really slow the process down :D

button68
26-02-2008, 06:36 PM
You might be able to pick up some tips on your course to help with the pre-reg anyway... so might be no bad thing!

Has your CRB gone off? Sometimes inspectors take them away with them and if you're sitting on it an extra couple of weeks it will really slow the process down :D

Grrrrr..... I remember my pre-reg inspector taking this away with her and it was another 3 weeks until she forwarded it onto to the CRB peeps!!

I was not a happy bunny I can tell you!!!

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Oh that is a shame

Hope you dont wait long

Angel xx

miffy
26-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Hope you get another appointment soon

Good luck

Miffy xx

Mollymop
26-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Hope you hear soon when your nxt appointment is going to be and hopefully it will not too far off. X

tinytigers
27-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Thats a shame. Sorry its been cancelled.

At least you have got the fire brigade coming that should cheer you up no end!!!! I lurrrrrvvvveee firemen he he :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

littletreasures
27-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Ooohh I wish the fire brigade would come and see me. If I phone up for a fire safety check, I know I will get my friend's husband round to see me.

Hope you get another pre-reg booked soon.

Jules

Banana
27-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Hope you dont have to wait too long

xx

samgeordie
27-02-2008, 08:14 PM

what is a CRB? Im in scotland and not come across that, is it maybe the same as the disclosure scotland form? Me and hubby dropped these off today and got our id checked.

LeeAnn
28-02-2008, 09:01 AM
what is a CRB? Im in scotland and not come across that, is it maybe the same as the disclosure scotland form? Me and hubby dropped these off today and got our id checked.

yep it is the same thing as disclosure scotland

x x x x

Blessings
18-11-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi i'm new to the forum,

Could someone help me please, how do i book a pre reg visit think i must of fell asleep in that part of our lesson woops. Do i just contact my child development officer!... Just in the midle of filling out my registration forms and i'm worrying their is so much to take in :eek: .

Gail

Vickster
19-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Boo for you!

Re CRB's they now do CRB's before Ofsted come out in England