PDA

View Full Version : first day as a childminder

daisyboo1980
14-09-2009, 08:06 PM
hi all
i had my first full day as a childminder we had great fun at the park, played with dough and some free play im exhausted but had great fun but i did have an easy day as i only had a 4 yr old 8 yr old and a 9 yr old as 2 swaped their monday for a friday , tomorrow should be fun ive a 2, 4, 6, and 8 yr old .
im nearly full and like my mix of children quite a few full day part timers i have 2 one years still to start one starts this thurs and fri and the other doesnt start until oct on a mon and tues. i do have a place left but not sure if i want to fill it yet as im happy at the min

just looking forward to getting myself and the children into a routine and using my double buggy lol :laughing:

Demonjill
14-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Well done!!

Sounds like you had a fab first day today. Hope the rest of the days are just as good!!:thumbsup:

mumx3
14-09-2009, 08:10 PM
It feels good doesnt it....even though it is exhausting! I also love using my double buggy. Sad or what!

daisyboo1980
14-09-2009, 08:18 PM
i no i cant wait for thursday to get using it lol
trying to come up with a plan off action for tomorrow still learning and finding out abt the children and its lovely to work with weeee ones again as i was a nanny to a 16,14,13, and 9 so its great to actually to play again :laughing:

little miss chatterbox
14-09-2009, 08:22 PM
well done you! sounds like an excellent day! I get excited over buggies too!
I'm looking for a strolli rider to fit on to mine for my 4 year old! I'll be the wide load doing the school runs!

I'm so glad you had a good day, i hope it stays that way xx

Annie_T
14-09-2009, 09:26 PM
glad it went wel hun i had 2 on thurs and fri afternoon was good .. just wish i could go out places - could walk but one mindee i get at lunchtime then i have get my 2 from skool at 3 so dont leave much time by time sorted F nap and R lunch (mum does her one) x

Daddy Day Care
14-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Really glad your frist day went so well, hope your next day goes just as well

Gareth
xx

Lady Haha
15-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Wow!!! How did you manage to be so full when you have only just started!! That must have been daunting!!! When I started I only had one mindee, then the rest came along bit by bit which was alot easier!

Well done!!!