PDA

View Full Version : feeling a bit uninspired

newandlearning
14-09-2009, 04:21 PM
well the tantrums are getting better with my mindee and things are settling down.. my mindee only cries and says 'I'm tired' everytime we have to go or leave somewhere :angry: .. I don't know why.. tomorrow I might start saying 'well once we get to the car we can have a rest'... wow.. do you think he'll go for that??.. (sounds a bit flat me thinks :o )..

I don't know why I too am feeling a bit flat.. if someone were to roll me out into a pizza base I think I'd be quite happy with that right now..is anyone else feeling a bit uninspired after the summer..???

How do you guys keep coming up with ideas, initiative etc... ?? possibly I'm a lot tired .. I hope this passes.xx:)

sarah707
14-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Some days are harder than others, but you seem to be on a winner now and things are settling down.

Remind yourself of all the achievements! :D

newandlearning
14-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks a lot Sarah .. you are very kind.. I've just spent the evening deciding which develop matters I want to focus on for mindee this week and set up 3 adult-led activities for him as well...

I think doing these things will make me feel like I'm building on something too..x

singlewiththree
15-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Has he been with you all summer too? I have a DD who hates change she cries when we go out etc as a way of saying she is scared.

I feel a bit low too luckily its the girls weekend to go their dad, which sounds awful that I'm looking forward to a break but from Fri-Sun I can have a lie in, gut the house etc and done some OU work. I've learnt that them going gives me the break I never got when we were married.

I had a 2 1/2 and a 18mth old last Thurs and made the effort to plan an activity as usually they only come one day together but came two days. It was fun and inspired me to plan some more for the 1 day they come together, its just usually all they want to do is play.

Chin up and don't let these drawing in winter days get you down :)

Chatterbox Childcare
15-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Take it one day at a time and maybe stay in if he is more comfortable and settle him in.

As for you, do less as he is obviously tiring you a lot.