PDA

View Full Version : ooooooo had my 1st enquiry but.....

emmadines
26-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Im not registared! she wants to start next week one day a week (its a start), its a 1 year old lil boy! obviously I cant take the lil boy, I know of some other childminders but am a lil reluctant to pass on as its a start for my business!:panic:

Im happy to pass ppl on to other childminders thats not a problem at all but I want to get started.............................. as you can see Im getting impatient!!

Im not sure I think it fair that the lil boy gose to another c/m then gets uprouted!

ah Im sure there will be more I should really pass her on! should I give her their numbers (after checking with them) or hers?

emma

fionamal
26-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Can u not phone up Ofsted and see where they are with your registration and let them know that you have a parent wanting to start soon and see what they say.

Or arrange to watch the child in their own home for just now until everything comes through from ofsted.

emmadines
26-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Can u not phone up Ofsted and see where they are with your registration and let them know that you have a parent wanting to start soon and see what they say.

Or arrange to watch the child in their own home for just now until everything comes through from ofsted.

crb has been sent off, called them yesterday.
have my own 2 as well (and sons school run)

emmadines
26-02-2008, 04:40 PM
ive called a friend who's a minder! there will be more:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

sarah707
26-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Good things come to those who wait :D

miffy
26-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Ah that's disappointing

Hope your registration comes through soon

Miffy xx

deeb66
26-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Yes that is disappointing.

Hopefully your regstration will come through soon