PDA

View Full Version : attendance register...

It's a small world
14-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Do I have to have a seperate sheet for each child or can I have a sheet that states weekly attendance then lists each child name andday of the week and the time they arrive and leave.. At the moment I have 4 weeks to a page but sure Ive read that each child has to have a seperate one....more paper wastage if Ive done it wrong !!!!!!!! hope this makes sense???

uf353432
14-09-2009, 08:53 AM
One child to a page, I do mine monthly.

It's a small world
14-09-2009, 08:59 AM
One child to a page, I do mine monthly.

Sorry but what do you mean monthly? Don't you enter a daily attendance sheet? Sorry maybe me bing daft..had a bad nights sleep so brain not functioning

rickysmiths
14-09-2009, 10:16 AM
I use the NCMA attendance register and it has a seperate page per child and each page is for a month. It is filled in every day and the parent and I sign at the bottom of each week.

The columns for each day go down the page and the weekly ones accross if that makes sense.

sarah707
14-09-2009, 10:17 AM
I use the NCMA attendance register and it has a seperate page per child and each page is for a month. It is filled in every day and the parent and I sign at the bottom of each week.

The columns for each day go down the page and the weekly ones accross if that makes sense.

Mine is the same except I have made it myself as I am insured with Morton Michel :D