PDA

View Full Version : ofsted coming tomorrow 9.30 !!!

sjane2
13-09-2009, 06:39 PM
hi all
my pre-reg visit is tomorrow, busy tidying up now and trying not to worry and get myself in a panic especially after reading some of the advice on here.

just hoping i know what i'm talking about when questioned about what activites and what i am going to do.
:panic:

looking forward to tomorrow night when it will be over. when do they let you know if everything is ok and you can be registered? straight away or do you have to wait?

sjane

Daddy Day Care
13-09-2009, 06:43 PM
My pre reg inspector told me she was gonig to reccomend me to be accepted, dont think they can actually say that you are.

Try not to worry to muhc tonight have a glass of wine and chill, you'll be fine

Gareth
xx

It's a small world
13-09-2009, 06:56 PM
mine said the same..good luck Im sure you will be fine though :thumbsup:

sarah707
13-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Write down a list of questions... you'll kick yourself if you forget to ask something!!

Have a read through your Ofsted book... and relax! :D

mississmoomoo
13-09-2009, 08:19 PM
hi all
my pre-reg visit is tomorrow, busy tidying up now and trying not to worry and get myself in a panic especially after reading some of the advice on here.

just hoping i know what i'm talking about when questioned about what activites and what i am going to do.
:panic:

looking forward to tomorrow night when it will be over. when do they let you know if everything is ok and you can be registered? straight away or do you have to wait?

sjane

Good luck for tomorrow, Im sure it will be fine. they will let you know at the end of the visit if they are going to register you or not.

Dont worry and just be yourself, its all common sense, they make ask about safeguarding children and what you have in place for it, and probably ask you what will be a typical day. Its all quite straight forward, make sure you post to let us know how it went:)

sjane2
13-09-2009, 08:24 PM
thanks guys

i'll let you know how it went tomorrow

x

zillervalley
13-09-2009, 08:50 PM
hi best of luck for tomorrow
ziller

sophiestars
13-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Good luck for tomorrow, try to relax, they are not the enemy, they just want to make sure everything's safe for the children.

It is also a great opportunity to ask about anything you are not sure about.

You'll be fine!!:)

Daddy Day Care
14-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Hopfully they gone by now I think my pre reg took around 2 hours, hope you got on ok

gareth
xx

sjane2
14-09-2009, 12:47 PM
It went really well, she was really nice was only here for 2 hours and it was nothing to worry about , I have a couple of small things to do but no actions so brill I can be a childminder Yippee:clapping:

just have to wait 6-8 weeks for the crb checks and to get the certificate.

thanks for all your kind support

Sam

Demonjill
14-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Thats fab news. Well done.:thumbsup: :clapping:

I have my pre reg tomorrow - My mind is blank - lol

zillervalley
14-09-2009, 08:46 PM
well done :clapping: :clapping:

sophiestars
14-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Well done glad it went ok!:)