PDA

View Full Version : O Baby xi tandem

solly
13-09-2009, 06:25 PM
I have a duolite which is very heavy even with a chunky 1 yr old and a very light 7 month old
I have been looking at the P&T's but also came across the O Baby Xi tandem which looks similar to the P&T's and just wondered if any of you have tried it or got one, as this is more in my budget

FizzysFriends
13-09-2009, 06:36 PM
I was going to get it but its bigger than P&T and therefore too big for my car. Also read they are very heavy.

solly
13-09-2009, 06:46 PM
putting it in a car isn't a problem as i don't drive, so with walking everywhere i am wanting something that is easy to push. I used to have a 3 wheeler tandem i can't remember what make but it was lovely until one day i was walking to preschool with two kids and went up a curb and the frame snapped:angry: i had had it 5 years so it did well

FizzysFriends
13-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I think its heavy to push, can you get to a shop with a couple of toddlers and test it out?

mrsgreen
13-09-2009, 07:41 PM
omg i have a duolite too, and i hate it!! so heavy! so i decided never to get a tandam again, just so heavy with a child in the front. i've tried out all double buggies and now trying to find a side by side maclared.
look out for the buggies weight? gives u a good idea
kirsty x

solly
14-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I am going to see if i can find a stockist so i can compare the obaby and the P&T's.