PDA

View Full Version : BARGAIN OUTDOOR WET SUITS

The Juggler
13-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Been looking for ages for some reasonably priced suits for this winter. Just found these. They are reduced from £24.99 to £14.99 and come in baby sizes. They also do waterproof overshoes for babies too small for wellies!

http://www.waterproofworld.co.uk/regattapuddlesuit.htm

Kes
13-09-2009, 02:29 PM
was just thinking about wet weather gear the other day, very useful.

Thanks
Kerry

singlewiththree
13-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Those are good value, I need some waterproof trousers for me too and those are great.

Stanfield
13-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Anyone live near Abergavenny?
I have just picked some up from a childrens market stall (on the corner near boots) for 4.99 for 6-12 months and 6.99 for 7-8 years (this will last my 2 year old a couple of years but still fits with legs and arms rolled!!!)
They are Samsonite all in ones, only last seasons colours - a real bargin!!!!:thumbsup:

Polly2
14-09-2009, 07:45 AM
I live just outside Abergavenny! thats a great little stall by boots isn't it! I got my son the waterproof cape thing - the monster one - he loves it!

Paws
14-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Exactly what I need! Thank you very much!

The Juggler
14-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Anyone live near Abergavenny?
I have just picked some up from a childrens market stall (on the corner near boots) for 4.99 for 6-12 months and 6.99 for 7-8 years (this will last my 2 year old a couple of years but still fits with legs and arms rolled!!!)
They are Samsonite all in ones, only last seasons colours - a real bargin!!!!:thumbsup:

wow that is a bargain! you should buy up their stock and sell it on here to us plus p&p!!

little miss chatterbox
14-09-2009, 01:27 PM
was gonna say the same thing!!!! I'll definately be after a few if you do decide to!

Stanfield
14-09-2009, 08:59 PM
wow that is a bargain! you should buy up their stock and sell it on here to us plus p&p!!

Sorry, I live in Hereford and don't go to Abergavenny very often, I am off there this week but think the lady is only there on Saturdays ...:(

I saw the capes too but I really wanted some of the umbrellas but thought they were a bit girly for my sons (well thats what my husband said anyway!!!):mad:

The Juggler
14-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Sorry, I live in Hereford and don't go to Abergavenny very often, I am off there this week but think the lady is only there on Saturdays ...:(

I saw the capes too but I really wanted some of the umbrellas but thought they were a bit girly for my sons (well thats what my husband said anyway!!!):mad:

over to you then Polly2:thumbsup: