PDA

View Full Version : Thank Goodness!!!

mississmoomoo
12-09-2009, 05:04 PM
After starting childminding 2 weeks ago and being told yesterday that my 2yr old mindee was going to go to a nursery in 2 weeks because it was cheaper (by £10 per week) and that her older sister was going elsewhere (but not the nursery as she is 7), its also because they need to drop off at 7.30am (I will only do 8 am as 8 till 6 is enough for me for 5 days a week...50 hours!) and that doesnt include all the prep and paperwork and cleaning up after each day.

So its fair enough. I was a bit upset and shocked tbh, but I have been in touch with someone who made an enquiry for her 2 children and she is happy to go ahead, so thank the lord I will not be mindless and it should work out ok.:clapping:

Bendy
12-09-2009, 05:18 PM
That's great I'm very pleased for you. :jump for joy:

rickysmiths
12-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Well done that is good.

sarah707
12-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Good news! :D

mississmoomoo
12-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Good news! :D

Yes and although Im a little bit put out for all the hard work I have put into preparing for the LO and everything, Im happy that at least everyday she has come so far she has been very happy to be with me and so much so that she hasnt wanted to leave!

I really hope she settles well in her new nursery because she is a lovely little girl and I would hate for her to be distressed. I am suprised at how involved I have become after a few weeks, has anyone else felt upset on a departure of a mindee?