PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe the bargains i got today

solly
12-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Today i had to take my middle son to get his glasses repaired so after that was done he came home on the bus as he is 15 so i decided have a mooch around town for a little bit (dont usually get the chance because if i am not looking after the kids i am looking after my horse.

I went into boots and there was a few shelves of things in the sale i came away with

ELC Blossom Farm Sit me up cosy which was £37.50 i got it for £8.75

Boots Saltys Draw & Drive which was £19.99 i got it for £4.90

Boots Bubble Fire Station which was £19.99 i got it for £4.90

I hadn't planned to buy anything as i have loads of toys for various ages but i cant resist a bargain and especially the Blossom Farm sit me up cosy as at the moment i have got a 7 month old two days a week so i think she will enjoy that.

Jen 10
12-09-2009, 04:08 PM
BARGAIN!!!

Think I'll nip to town next week. Looking for things for under 2's as I'm mostly set up for over 5's.

Thanks for the tip!

It's a small world
12-09-2009, 04:18 PM
I love Boots. My mum works ther and gets discount. I know shes bought a few bits...best bargain ever (not child related) She bought me No7 eyeliner x3 + No7 lipstick x 3 + No7 cover up + No7 eyeshadow x 3 + No7 mascara x 2 for the grand total of .................................................. ...................

£1.75

They were giving away the £5 vouchers when ever people bought items and her friends gave them theres so she bought myself and sister the same.

bargain

Alibali
12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow, off to boots tomorrow I think!