PDA

View Full Version : ive just bought....

sweets
12-09-2009, 11:07 AM
a tray from the garden centre to use as a tuff spot! it was only £4.50. its quite big (about the size of four cat litter trays) and will do fine. its called a gravel tray and i supposed to be for standing pots in i think.

So pleased as wanted a tuff spot for a while but didnt want to pay £15 for one.

mississmoomoo
12-09-2009, 11:20 AM
a tray from the garden centre to use as a tuff spot! it was only £4.50. its quite big (about the size of four cat litter trays) and will do fine. its called a gravel tray and i supposed to be for standing pots in i think.

So pleased as wanted a tuff spot for a while but didnt want to pay £15 for one.

OK I know I may sound dumb but what is a tuff spot?????

Daddy Day Care
12-09-2009, 11:47 AM
OK I know I may sound dumb but what is a tuff spot?????

Was thinking the same so at least there 2 of us whos dumb :)

Rosiemay
12-09-2009, 12:21 PM
I think it's a builders tray - you can get them from b&q, homebase etc. Big tray thing to go on the floor and use for messy play.

Rosie x

sweets
12-09-2009, 01:07 PM
I think it's a builders tray - you can get them from b&q, homebase etc. Big tray thing to go on the floor and use for messy play.

Rosie x

yes thats right, its just a big tray with sides about 2inches or so deep that you can use for messy play etc. if you type tuff spots in the search box a couple of threads come up with ideas of things you can use them for:)

daisyboo1980
12-09-2009, 02:43 PM
my dogs sit on one in the boot as its perfect size and i then i have a clean boot they are great but never thought of using one for the kids i may try it wat do u put in them ???