PDA

View Full Version : ELC - birthday club!

Spangles
26-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Forgot to say about this, the other week I was in ELC and the lady who worked there said we could put our mindees birthday's down for the birthday club and therefore receive a 20% discount voucher for their birthdays as well as our own children.

I don't think you are supposed to do this though as she added that 'ELC never check'! She said just get the parents permission and then go for it!

I hadn't thought of doing this but thought I'd let you all know as it's a brilliant discount if you're daring enough!

Monkey1
26-02-2008, 02:13 PM
The code they give you is PARTY i always put that in online and it always works, never bothered to put childrens names in!

avril
26-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Just got my sons 20% dis the other day as an email then also received one through the post so imagine putting mindees names down what a lot of dis we would get!! :clapping:

Avril x

sarah707
26-02-2008, 06:30 PM
That's a good idea! I need to renew my discount card, so I'll do that too :D

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Yes I do the same Monkey and put in party

Angel xx

miffy
26-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I never knew that - will use that thanks

Miffy xx

Spangles
26-02-2008, 08:12 PM
So every time you order something from ELC on-line you put in PARTY as the code and you get 20% off every time?

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Yes Lorri

xx

Spangles
26-02-2008, 08:16 PM
I don't think I'd dare do that! I'd rather make kids up! Ha ha!

It's a good idea if it works and you're brave enough though! I might go and make a new baby up! He he!

Call him Rudolph or maybe a girl called Gerty!

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Ive done it for over a year

I know a lot of people do too

Angel xxx

crazybones
26-02-2008, 08:19 PM
I don't think I'd dare do that! I'd rather make kids up! Ha ha!

It's a good idea if it works and you're brave enough though! I might go and make a new baby up! He he!

Call him Rudolph or maybe a girl called Gerty!

That must be why there was only us interested in my discount code Lorri. They have all been onto this scam for ages. :laughing:

Annie x

angeldelight
26-02-2008, 08:20 PM
What is the difference Lorri if you are going to be MAKING children up ?

Oh just do it

Angel xx

Spangles
26-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I just think if I make children up at least if they check they've got a birthday record to check against if you see what I mean!

Yes Annie - I was wondering why no-one else answered your thread! We're the only two daft ones who don't already do this ELC scam!

miffy
26-02-2008, 08:26 PM
I just think if I make children up at least if they check they've got a birthday record to check against if you see what I mean!

Yes Annie - I was wondering why no-one else answered your thread! We're the only two daft ones who don't already do this ELC scam!

Errrrr no there's me too! I just haven't got round to Annie's thread yet :laughing:

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
26-02-2008, 09:10 PM
There is me three as my two have now outgrown ELC and at the moment I am having to buy 2nd hand and cheap shop rubbish to build up stocks quickly so this is very much appreciated I don't feel like getting parents permission so will probably make up childrens names and get a physical card as I'm not really much into shopping on line I'm a bit rubbish at it and as it doesn't feel like spending real money for real shopping I tend to go mad and spend money I don't have.

Celine