PDA

View Full Version : ELC - free delivery until Friday

Spangles
26-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi

I received an e-mail from ELC today to say that if you spend £40 plus online before Friday you get free delivery. Unfortunately though the discount cards are only able to be used in stores.

I just ordered an arts & crafts table and sand/water table though as they are difficult for me to get from the store to my car so wasn't worried too much about the childminder discount.

Thought I'd put it on anyway incase someone else was in same situation as me and it would be useful!

LittleMissSparkles
26-02-2008, 02:10 PM
thanks Lorri xxx

miffy
26-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks Lorri

Miffy xx

hello kitty
26-02-2008, 10:18 PM
thanks, was going on a bit of a spree soon anyway so getting it delivered may be easier.

Sarah :)

flora
27-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi

I received an e-mail from ELC today to say that if you spend £40 plus online before Friday you get free delivery. Unfortunately though the discount cards are only able to be used in stores.

I just ordered an arts & crafts table and sand/water table though as they are difficult for me to get from the store to my car so wasn't worried too much about the childminder discount.

Thought I'd put it on anyway incase someone else was in same situation as me and it would be useful!

Lorri, if you register on the web on the nursery/ playgroup bit of the site, you ALWAYS get free delivery and your 10% discount. Hope this helps :thumbsup: