PDA

View Full Version : Would it be okay to review?

Lainey Lou
10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Is it okay to review a contract even though the review isn't until January? On the contract, I just agreed a daily rate but now I just think she is taking liberties and want to change it to hourly so then I get paid for what I do. Is it okay to do this? :) xx

cuffleygirl
10-09-2009, 11:49 AM
If she is taking liberties extra hours, not providing food when she should etc, then I would suggest suggesting a contract review if she not sticking to her side of the bargain a quick chat might sort it?

RainbowMum
10-09-2009, 12:32 PM
I charge a daily rate but I stipulate a max of 10 hours any over that is overtime at £6.00 - did you have an open and close time on contract? If not send out a letter clarifying what they are.

tammerisk
10-09-2009, 05:13 PM
do you have a notice period any changes i want to do i give 4 weeks notice then they can't complain and giv ehtem a date to object in writing by if they not done it by that date then impliment the change

Lainey Lou
10-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi guys, thanks for the replies, I've done it and she was fine. Don't think she was taking liberties intentionally but you never know do you. Anyway at least I've nipped it in the bud now and she realises that its a business and I'm not just doing her a favour! XX