PDA

View Full Version : WHATS THE STRANGEST THING YOUR MINDEE HAS ARRIVED AT YOU HOUSE WEARING?!

miss muffit
10-09-2009, 06:58 AM
My mindee arrived in his pj's and wellington boots this morning :laughing:

Mum said he didnt want to get out of bed and get dressed.

Makes me wonder who's in charge in their house :laughing:

balloon
10-09-2009, 07:01 AM
a very thin 'little red riding hood' type cape on a 10mo baby in the middle of an icy winter as their proper coat! I went out and bought it an all in one!

FizzysFriends
10-09-2009, 07:04 AM
I have a mindee whos coat is his dads suit jacket, it reaches the floor when he wears it and we get fully looks when we are out.

Monkey1
10-09-2009, 07:04 AM
A crash helmet and nappy!

miss muffit
10-09-2009, 07:10 AM
A crash helmet and nappy!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats so funny!

charleyfarley
10-09-2009, 07:19 AM
I used to have a mindee that lived in shorts and his wellie boots :D

Then another one turned up in denim shorts so short they looked like hot pants, he reminded me of a yodeller even his dad laughed at him :D

Carol xx

Mouse
10-09-2009, 07:29 AM
The little boy I look after often turned up in a fairy dress up outfit. His mum eventually asked that I keep it here so she didn't have the battle every morning about what he was going to wear.
He then took to wearing his sister's witches dress up dress :laughing:

samgeordie
10-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Ihad a mum that would drop her little girl off in just a top and tights some days, in the middle of winter, i had to end up saying something cos i had to take her out on the school run, and she needed proper clothes on for activities and play in my house

pinklady
10-09-2009, 09:47 AM
I had a 13month old mindee that usually wore age 2-3 or 3-4 clothes :rolleyes: I know he was big for his age but come on!

Hebs
10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
my 2 year old mindee was handed to me in just a nappy once :rolleyes:

i now have spare clothes here for her :laughing:

nikim
10-09-2009, 11:41 AM
my sons pyjamas :laughing: i once handed down some clothes that my son had grown out of to my 6 yo mindee ,and amongst them was a pair of shortie pj's , mindee turned up wearing them (mum obviously thought they were shorts and t-shirt)
i kept my mouth shut and nobody would of known any different if it wasnt for my 10 yo saying at the top of his voice " why is W wearing my old pyjamas":blush: luckily neither mum nor mindee heard

RedDragon
10-09-2009, 12:41 PM
my sons pyjamas :laughing: i once handed down some clothes that my son had grown out of to my 6 yo mindee ,and amongst them was a pair of shortie pj's , mindee turned up wearing them (mum obviously thought they were shorts and t-shirt)
i kept my mouth shut and nobody would of known any different if it wasnt for my 10 yo saying at the top of his voice " why is W wearing my old pyjamas":blush: luckily neither mum nor mindee heard

I wore husband's shorts on holiday - he told me yesterday they are boxer shorts:blush:

LisaH
10-09-2009, 12:52 PM
My 2yr old mindee turned up in a school uniform yesterday!! Her mum said she was wearing it because she wanted to go to school like her big sister. Trouble is the poor kid thinks she is going to school now!!

Tinglesnark
10-09-2009, 01:05 PM
:laughing: lol @ these replies

mumx3
10-09-2009, 08:24 PM
great thread! I am crying laughing :laughing: here!

my daughter 3 at the time loved her wellie boots so much she went swimming in them and slept in them too,.

Gizmo
10-09-2009, 08:30 PM
My DD current fashion is a tee shirt and pair of pants and her wellies
Mindee arrives in her pjs and a dirty nappy with a pair of Fifi crocs that she wants to wear everywhere even tho I keep telling mum not to bring them cos they are too small and have no grips on them and she falls every time she wears them (I have started hiding them in her bag) :laughing:

Pipsqueak
10-09-2009, 10:08 PM
:blush: :blush: ok not had a mindee turn up in something weird but my own son (James) has gone to his childminder wearing lipstick and nail polish!:blush: :blush: james also has an obession with his wellies to, oh he has gone to his minder wearing his race boots
he used to go to nursery in full racing regalia! lol

The worst thing I have had to cope with is my new mindee and her very very ill-fitting shoes - poor bairn can't walk in them at all and we are having to leave at least 10 minutes earlier to accomodate the slow walk to school! have mentioned quite strongly to mum!

ORKSIE
10-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Tank top and Flat cap and cords:eek: Had to walk to school like this:panic: