PDA

View Full Version : SAVE THE CHILDMINDER ...

Stanfield
08-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks to a post on another one of my threads I have come across this and would like to you all have a look and hopefully support this poor lady ...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=60082454063&ref=mf

manjay
08-09-2009, 08:05 PM
The posts go back to March this year. I wonder if it has been sorted now?

Stanfield
08-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Oh ... Didn't see that :blush: I joined and added my bit anyway ...

sweets
08-09-2009, 08:07 PM
mm not sure , it doesnt say a great deal about her situation!

Maybe she lets the children scream and yell in the garden, which really annoys me as i don't let mine. (think its very bad manners to neighbours).

It may be genuine and she may just have miserable neighbours!
also think it may be extreme to say that having to pay £300 is going to close down her business.

Sorry would support her if i knew her:blush:

Stanfield
08-09-2009, 08:15 PM
I think she is saying that it will be £300 for the planning permission that may not be accepted, in which case she will have to close her business down ...

Didn't think she may be in the wrong?? Hope she isn't .. but I do sympathise with her situation as I seem to now be in a similar one with the neighbours and havn't even got a mindee yet!!:angry:

manjay
08-09-2009, 08:25 PM
We are going through this at the moment. We had to get confirmation from planning when setting up the business that permission wasn't needed. They have now decided if we look after more than 6 children at any one time, we do! Not quite sure what I am going to do yet

angeldelight
08-09-2009, 09:07 PM
We are going through this at the moment. We had to get confirmation from planning when setting up the business that permission wasn't needed. They have now decided if we look after more than 6 children at any one time, we do! Not quite sure what I am going to do yet

Hope you sort it Amanda

Angel xx