PDA

View Full Version : pushchair advice please

sweets
08-09-2009, 04:55 PM
no i have a new LO starting i want to buy a pushchair, i know the one i want its a petite star zia, i had in mind the lime green one which is really nice and £140ish, but when i googled it today there is one by nursery value website for £99 with a free footmuff and parasol! but its black.

Are black prams ok in the summer or too hot?

Has anybody ordered from this company before? ive never heard of them

Rosiemay
08-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Hello my buggy is a very dark grey/black and has always been fine. I would go for it if it means saving £40 and getting free stuff. Sounds like a bargain!

Rosie x

Sally G
08-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Ive got that one for my own child i got it from argos a few months agao and only paid £80.00 maybe have a look there, they are really nice but are a bit flimsy adn can tip over fairly easily when going round sharp corners - but i love the look of it!!

Pudding Girl
08-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I have a black Zapp and I find it's a great colour as it goes with any footmuffs etc I use and also doesn't show the dirt as much as other colours will.

You could use a cotton liner in summer months :)

What I would say though as a Zapp is very much like a Zia apart from recline, is that they are v lightweight, and v liable to tipping even without bags hung off them ( which is instant tipping so big no no - but also my mindees cannot hold onto it like most other buggies as the weight of their arms means it tips too.

helenlc
08-09-2009, 05:50 PM
There is a lady on here who bought from them when they had an offer on a Zia but in a different colour/pattern. (I have just looked and that is out of stock.)

If I rememeber rightly, it came very quick and the lady was more than impressed with it.

sweets
08-09-2009, 05:54 PM
thats good think i will go for it, thanks. Ive used one before, my friend has one and i love it! it folds up really small which is good as i have limited storage space, yet it has more seat room than a quinny. its great for short people to push too! i find some prams to tall.

They do have a coloured one in argos for £90 but its out of stock, so will go for the one with the frebbies.

sweets
08-09-2009, 08:56 PM
well just ordered it, i have never had a new pram before, always had them given.! i'm so excited! (sad i know) its coming in 3-4 days

youarewhatyoueat
08-09-2009, 09:14 PM
I like the coloured zia ones that they do and fab price I know they are refurbs but £60 is very cheap.Haven't seen that site before.thx