PDA

View Full Version : Letter of introduction for pre-school

louised
08-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Can anyone help me with a letter of introduction for pre-school? I have 2 mindees starting next week, I haven't been in this situation before so I'm not quite sure what to put in the letter, should I include parental permission for sharing information? And how much info about me should I include?

Ripeberry
08-09-2009, 10:43 AM
bumping for you! I need to do one as well, but I know the pre-school teachers really well but I still need to formalise it :o

louised
08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
bumping for you! I need to do one as well, but I know the pre-school teachers really well but I still need to formalise it

es me too, the nursery teacher actually taught my 17 year old son but I want something formal so that i can show ofsted

Chatterbox Childcare
08-09-2009, 11:38 AM
I sent this

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Debbie Southern and I am the childminder for xxxxxxxxxxxx who attends the nursery within your school.

As a childcare provider I have, like yourself, to delivery the Early Years Foundation Stage and to avoid repetition of the activities and outcomes whilst delivering it, I would like to work with you sharing information. Could you please advise whether this is an option?

Yours faithfully

louised
08-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks Debbie, do you have the pre-school staff sign any paperwork so you can prove to ofsted that you have initiated contact?

Annie_T
08-09-2009, 01:43 PM
oh i think i need do one for 4yr girl i mind .... she just starting school ...

thanks