PDA

View Full Version : Polaroid Po Go Photo Printer

Louise_Oaktree
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I recently saw a post on here for one of these - they work via bluetooth (no cables or wires!) and can print very small photos from a mobile phone camera. I have just bought one for £21 incl P&P from ebay and I LOVE it. Photos are sticky so just peel and stick to observations, learning journeys, daily diaries etc.

No ink to buy - just the special paper - takes seconds to print and is soooo easy. I used to hate waiting to take camera to photo shop or paying P&P for ordering prints online - then the wait for them to come - I would still end up with stacks of photos and unfinished observations, then when a child was leaving I would be in a mad panic to finish off their file. Now I can keep them up to date and capture and record right away!

Huge thanks to whoever it was who recommended it :clapping:

Stanfield
07-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi, I have just had a look on ebay, not heard of these before.
They look a bit too good to be true!! How much is the paper to print it on?

Lucy

Stanfield
07-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Oh, Just found some for 5.49 for 30 sheets. So that's ....... (long pause) about 18p a photo .... not bad at all for the convenience of it.:thumbsup:

CherryBlossom
07-09-2009, 09:42 PM
I have one of these I bought it for when I was at Uni and needed pics for sketchbooks.
I now plan to use it for my minding too as pics are perfect size and it is really handy!

I paid full price for mine so you did well there!

x

gailee
08-09-2009, 06:31 AM
I think that was me :clapping: Its really great ! takes photos with your mobile phone camera and when u get home download them bluetooth it to the pogo... Its really good for the diaries and for your own portfollio I brought my papers from amazon i got i think 70 or 90 sheets can't remember for £15 you can put that thru ur accounts too! But it doesn't work on all phones?? We tried it on my daughters phone lg cookie it wouldn't work.. The parents love the photos> My daughter made a flip calender took pics of herself and our dog and stuck them on i down loaded the calender and stuck it on then i binded it! thats a good idea for a pressie for parents to have :idea:

Louise_Oaktree
08-09-2009, 12:23 PM
I have ordered 30 sheets for £5.59 incl P&P as I didn't want to order 70 and not use them but I have used 10 today alone so definitely going to order more. I think it can work out slightly more than jessops etc but no cutting and sticking as they are perfect size and sticky backed. I also NEVER remember my camera on outings but always keep my phone on me so no missed opportunities for photos/observations! I LOVE it :D It is soooooo convenient :)

solly
16-09-2009, 07:36 PM
I have just purchased one and it doesnt work with my LG Renoir like the website i got it from said it was compatible, i also tried it with my sony ericsson and it wont work with that although the website says it does. So am a bit disappointed as have got some great pics of the mindees on my phone.

I have tried it with my camera and it does work so am going to keep it i will just have to remember to take my camera or upload the photos on my laptop then print them from there. They are a nice little size to put in there journals:)

PixiePetal
16-09-2009, 07:48 PM
There are cute, mini, bound albums in Boots for the pics. Nice to fill for a present. Not bad price either as far as I remember.

I do mini photos from my camera card using a printer I got from Brillminder (on the forum). Was going to give it to DD for birthday but she had cash and I kept printer! Not sticky but as a crafter I always have adhesives about and camera is always in my bag too.