PDA

View Full Version : How do you organise your paperwork?

kelzunique
07-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Hi all. I am a bit fluxed as to how to organise all of my paperwork. I must admit that at the mo its all kinda spread out between folders, in an out of order order :panic:

I have my Ofsted inspection due in october and want and need to get it sorted. The childrens individual profiles are in good order and i am thinking of putting all of my planning and obs in tjose for each child. Will this be ok, or does the planning ect need a separate folder?

Cheers Peeps.

Also do you all complete your weekly day by day plans? These just seem to take forever, so i have now taken to creating monthly themes, then having a week by week breakdown of bullet points for what i plan to do each week relating to the theme. Does this make sense?

Thanks again...:(

sarah707
07-09-2009, 05:53 PM
I have individual folders for each child which contain their obs, assessments and individual planning...

then folders for group planning, certificates, risk assessments, portfolio stuff, accounts, personal development...

It's really about finding a way that works for you! :D

breezy
07-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I have a folder for each child, a folder for all my bits( planning etc) and a folder with all my policies etc to show parents.