PDA

View Full Version : Another CRB problem

Hanabana
07-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi Guys :waving:

I'm a newbie poster but have been lurking for a while, just didn't want my first post to be a moan or cry for help but i am really stuck with what to do now.

both mine and my husbands CRB's were with them as of the 29th April i got mine back in just under 4 weeks and his is still there :angry:

we (or should i say he as they won't talk to me) has been chasing them almost daily since July, we have put an official complaint in nearly 3 weeks ago with no response and finally he was told last week that one of the police checks has sent back requesting more information which apparently means they are given another 60 days to respond - not that that meant anything before.

Is there anythnig else i can do and have others been in this situation?

Thanks

sarah707
07-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Unfortunately there is nothing more you can do.

These things are very frustrating, I know.

I hope it hurries up for you! :D

bongywongy
08-09-2009, 10:55 AM
No there is nothing you can do I can appreciate it is really frustrating when you just want to get going. Just keep pestering and hopefully it will come through soon.

geordiebunny
09-09-2009, 03:27 AM
just keep pestering thats what i'm doing really hitting it this week as I need a descision or a hint fo mine as it's stuck with manager awaiting further checks with ss due to ex wife dragging on residency for more than 3 years. i really need even a hint of whether it will or won't go ahead for approval as if not i dont want to be sitting around waiting til next sept to go to college.

good luck I know how hard it is so depressing hearing everyone else is getting certificate when your not and theres nothing you can really do about it.

Hanabana
17-09-2009, 06:23 PM
thanks for your replies, just to let you know i am still waiting! received a "fob off" letter last week and sent another one off to them today as well as the phonecalls.