PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the step2 easel?

pinklady
07-09-2009, 08:48 AM
I really need to replace my elc easel as it's always annoyed me because it doesn't hold the paper in place and now I've lost one of the clips that are supposed to hold the paper in place :rolleyes:

I've seen the step2 easel in tesco and wondered whether it's any good? I like the ikea one but can't get to ikea for a while.

The Juggler
07-09-2009, 12:19 PM
I really need to replace my elc easel as it's always annoyed me because it doesn't hold the paper in place and now I've lost one of the clips that are supposed to hold the paper in place :rolleyes:

I've seen the step2 easel in tesco and wondered whether it's any good? I like the ikea one but can't get to ikea for a while.

the crayola ones are good with a clip for paper. I also have the old folding type ones (into a desk). They are good as you can leave the chalks in and fold it down when it rains (mine are outside).

LOL

Lily Grace
07-09-2009, 12:39 PM
I have the Step2 easel it has one side for chalk and the other is like a white board so you can just wipe it clean and it has clips on both side for paper and a tray for pen and chalks. All the kids seem happy with it, I thought the ikea easel didn't seem as sturdy as the step2 easel, hope this helps.

buildingblocks
08-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I got the Ikea one recently loved the new wooden one in Toys r us but couldn't warrant £100 when I have no money spare