PDA

View Full Version : permission for baby clinic

Helen79
06-09-2009, 08:41 PM
I have permission to seek emergency medical treatment but just wondered if I need to have written permission to take a baby to the HV to be weighed?
Mum has asked me to take mindee to be weighed but do I need written permisison for this?

christine e
06-09-2009, 09:30 PM
I have permission to seek emergency medical treatment but just wondered if I need to have written permission to take a baby to the HV to be weighed?
Mum has asked me to take mindee to be weighed but do I need written permisison for this?

I,ve always had it put in writing if a parent asked me to take to baby clinic.

Cx

miffy
07-09-2009, 06:49 AM
I,ve always had it put in writing if a parent asked me to take to baby clinic.

Cx

I would do the same

Miffy xx

pinklady
07-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Sorry to crash the thread but I was asked this morning if I would take mindee for her 6/9 month month check. I said no but feel bad, am I allowed to take her?

sarah707
07-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Sorry to crash the thread but I was asked this morning if I would take mindee for her 6/9 month month check. I said no but feel bad, am I allowed to take her?

That's the parents job! :rolleyes:

You did the right thing :D

pinklady
07-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks sarah! :thumbsup:

Helen79
07-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks, I've done a form for mum to sign

I would do but only if the parent's had no way of taking time off work to take her themselves.
It would be better that she went with you than not at all.

MissTinkerbell
07-09-2009, 05:40 PM

I'm glad I read this because I hadn't thought of this as a seperate thing from medical treatment!!! Mindee had hospital appt. last week and consultant wants him weighed every month and mum asked me if I'd be able to take him. Better get a permisson form printed off and signed then!!