PDA

View Full Version : need some inspiration please

Lincsminder
06-09-2009, 06:15 PM
I change nappies on the work surface in the utility room, there is a wall unit above where they lay which is very boring plain and white. I'm looking for some pictures for the little ones to look at something colourful and interesting and A4 size. I've been searching the internet for ages but cant find anything. so any ideas would be greatful.

uf353432
06-09-2009, 06:24 PM
have you tried looking in clipart in word on your puter?

if you insert a picture you get option from file or clipart - normally there is a huge library of pictures you can use to print from.

Also if you go to google images you can search for images - put in your search box a subject ie sun, then at the top click on the link 'images' next to the word 'web' you can also select the size you want as well so the bigger the larger you can print.

Perhaps if you have a theme - you can print images from your theme from these sources.

Or you could do a word and a picture - and change it each day - so start with A is for Apple - and every 26 days you go back to the start?

flora
06-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Are you after permanent or something you could take on and off?????

If you are after permanent, although they say you can tkae them off.

I have some cute planes and some bear stickers. They are like stickaround only a bit smaller.

Let me know if thats what you are after.

Lincsminder
06-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Or you could do a word and a picture - and change it each day - so start with A is for Apple - and every 26 days you go back to the start?

Great idea thankyou

Lincsminder
06-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Are you after permanent or something you could take on and off?????

If you are after permanent, although they say you can tkae them off.

I have some cute planes and some bear stickers. They are like stickaround only a bit smaller.

Let me know if thats what you are after.

thanks for the offer but I want something to change daily, Im going to do the alaphabet pictures I think.

flora
06-09-2009, 06:56 PM
thanks for the offer but I want something to change daily, Im going to do the alaphabet pictures I think.

If thats what you are after, I got a load of stuff from the ican website.

They are fab drawing by famous authors depicting the letters of the alphabet, they are really lovely.

Hvae a look on there and see if you can get them sent to you :thumbsup:

The Juggler
07-09-2009, 12:20 PM
what about a mirror?

loocyloo
07-09-2009, 12:29 PM
If thats what you are after, I got a load of stuff from the ican website.

They are fab drawing by famous authors depicting the letters of the alphabet, they are really lovely.

Hvae a look on there and see if you can get them sent to you :thumbsup:

do you have a link for the drawings? i did borrow a book from the library with the alphabet illustrated by famous people, and it was great, but i can't remember what it was called !!!

thanks x

flora
07-09-2009, 12:51 PM
do you have a link for the drawings? i did borrow a book from the library with the alphabet illustrated by famous people, and it was great, but i can't remember what it was called !!!

thanks x

will look through my stash of bits and see if I cna find you the link :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
07-09-2009, 01:02 PM
what about a mirror?

Thats a brill idea:jump for joy:

The Juggler
07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Thats a brill idea:jump for joy:

I am big mirror fan at moment. Just got one of those huge mirror boards with 9 little circle mirrors in a frame (from the toy library). The babies love seeing 9 of themselves and spend ages looking at themselves. Only problem is I want one and don't want to give it back!