PDA

View Full Version : another paperwork question

newandlearning
06-09-2009, 05:37 PM
hi.. I'm trying my best to now keep all childminding paperwork in the same place :laughing: .. not sure if I can but DH is getting tired of my paperwork going on stairs, kitchen, bedroom (on desk)..

am just wondering where everyone else keeps their stuff.. I've got folders coming out of my ears? does everyone else find the same? I've a small filing cabinet but its a bit of a joke and doesnt hold much really ...

where do you keep your paperwork? how to you stop drowning in it? answers on a postcard would be great.xx:)

chewy sweets
06-09-2009, 05:40 PM
a4 files are slowly taking over my house too!:laughing:

sweets
06-09-2009, 05:42 PM
i have the childrens a4 learning journey files downstairs so they are handy and the children like to look at them and reminis! lol. everything else is upstairs in a cupboard.

sarah707
I have a set of shelves sitting next to my computer.

There's also a book case for less used stuff - the shelves are everyday files.

Children's confidential information is locked away in my bureau :D

miffy
I've no idea - I seem to have paperwork everywhere too!

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
06-09-2009, 07:53 PM
I have a study room where the computer and playstation are and I am lucky enough to have a floor to ceiling cupboard where all my paperwork is tored - just to hand. It means I can access everything by swining my chair from computer to cupbard - lazy or what!:laughing:

newandlearning
06-09-2009, 08:44 PM
I would love space for a shelving unit.. my DH wanted me to stop storing stuff on stairs, doesn't want it in our bedroom which is where it is now .. doesn't want us moving the kids into one room together (then I cud have a study).. am thinking of making a storage drop box under one of the patio slabs in garden.. would then be out of way .. :laughing: .. alternatively I set up a bedowin tent in garden whilst he's at work tomorrow move us into garden and make our bedroom my study.. :idea: .. maybe that would work .. x

Tiger Lilly
06-09-2009, 08:56 PM
I have some in the living room, some in the kitchen and i even have the EYFS on my bedside table (a bit of bedtime reading)...
I need to get to all in one place...But where...?