PDA

View Full Version : tesco bargains..

sweets
05-09-2009, 11:33 AM
i just bought a beanie hungry caterpillar and a beanie little princess for £1.49 each! they also had bob the builder ones and a mouse thing but not sure who it was.

Thought they would be good for using as props when reading the stories, or would be good for story sacks.

Alibali
05-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Wow, what a bargain - I'm off to tesco!

Alibali
05-09-2009, 01:59 PM
I got a hungry caterpillar too:clapping: :clapping: Thanks for that, I had just ordered the book and cd from book people last night so that completes the set!

Guess what our next topic is:D

Moominmomma
05-09-2009, 02:02 PM
sounds good, might be a stupid question but where in the shop are they, books or toys. I hate shopping and having to look for things! :blush:

helenlc
05-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Ours were with the toys.

They must have reduced them again as the other day I am sure they were £3down from £6. Will have to pop in again tomorrow!!!

I have the book already and a giant floor puzzle of Hungry Caterpillar but want to get some story sacks together so this will do the job.

Alibali
05-09-2009, 04:14 PM
sounds good, might be a stupid question but where in the shop are they, books or toys. I hate shopping and having to look for things! :blush:

They were in the baby aisle in our tesco, I thought they had none as I checked the toy dept first. It says £3 on the shelf but I checked and they were £1.50:D

sweets
05-09-2009, 04:26 PM
in our tesco they were just in a big basket as you went in. :)